Sunday, July 15, 2007

If God's people work in God's world...

The new NEP promotional video is finished! Susan received some money for promotion of the program which has been used to make this fantastic video, starring Susan, the four of us from this year, plus Chandra (last year's YAV) and Sam (a YAV from the group two years ago who is still around).

There are a few quirks. On the DVD I uploaded there are these subliminal message type frames with the word "unrendered" flashing between lots of the scenes.

Another quirk is that there is footage on here that is supposed to be the Campus and it is not, unless they found some room with round tables that I have never seen and some homeless people that I have never met.

Here it is...just click play to watch the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the video...I have been watching it one minute at a time on my slow dial up service. I think I will go to church and see if it is faster. I will be looking for that room with round tables and if I find it, I will be sure to let you know.

Ally said...

Excellent! Thanks for sharing. I need to get a copy of this to show the youth group I am speaking to soon.